1) Parliamentarians should NOT get Pension since it is Not employment but Election under People's Representation act, it has no retirement with bar on reemployment but they can get reelected to same position again.
2) Parliamentarians pay should be revised in line with Central Pay Commission.
3) Parliamentarians should lose their current health care system and participate in the same health care system as the general public in Sri lanka.
4) All concession like free travel, ration, electricity, water, phone bill should be abolished.
5) Parliamentarians with tainted records, criminal charges & convictions, past or present should be summarily banned from the parliament and CONTESTING election on any pretext or the other. Financial Losses incurred due to politicians in office, must be recovered from their , their families' , benomies' , nominees' , properties.
6) Parliamentarians should equally abide by all laws they impose on the general public.
7) No surrender of subsidies like LPG by citizens unless all subsidies available to MPs and MLAs withdrawn including subsidised food in Parliament canteen.
8) Retirement age should be 60 for politicians too.